How to set up a Supported Living Scheme Business
This training is for Health & Social Care Professionals and Housing Providers who wish to know about setting up a Supported Living Scheme Business.
As a Community Interest Company and from our experience in the social care and health sector we can offer support and guidance to those who want to make a difference to their communities by building a person- centred supported living scheme business. We do this through offering structured and well researched training courses and consultancy that can make the difference and create a level playing field based on our focus of supporting Black and minority ethnic communities and Black professionals in social care and health.
We work with professionals that have felt marginalised or have found it difficult to access good and clear information and tools to aid them to build their own business. Professionals who want to draw on their skills and dedication in the sector to set up their own care agency.
Our course consists of researched information put together in modules which includes videos, a workbook, Pdfs and essential resources about setting up a supported living scheme business. Even if you do not intend to set up your own care agency the learning from the course will contribute to continuing professionals development and will enrich your business and social care knowledge base.
For those who want to obtain additional support with setting up their own supported living scheme business there is a membership group and regular seminars with experts in the field to guide you every step of the way.
The full training costs £450 and is available immediately with continuous membership updates.
- Different models of supported living scheme businesses
- Setting up a supported living scheme business plan and structure
- How to get service users even before you start running your business
- How supported living is paid for & how you will get paid
- How to get suitable staff
- Property, tenancies, and licences
- CQC registration, regulations and guidance
- Resources: 12 week Sprint Planner, Work Sheets, PDFs, Business Plan Questionnaire, SWOT analysis
SIGN UP TODAY